Registrations for Little Athletics are completed online through the Little Athletics Victoria (LAVic) website.
Payments can be made by credit card during the registration process.
Please note that we do not have EFT facilities for card payments at the centre.
Athletes need to be registered on-line by close of business on Wednesday to allow them to collect their registration pack (including their competition barcode patch) on the next Saturday morning.
Athletes who have registered later in the week must sign in as ‘come and try’ participants for the morning and their registrations will be processed ready for the following Saturday.
- Under 6: $175
- 7 – 17: $195
- Family discounts available!
- Cross Country: check closer to season start.
Instructions for New (or returning) registrations
To access the little Athletics Victoria Member Portal Site Click Here.
Once you’re on the Little Athletics Registration site:
- Click on “Join New Members”. If you are renewing click “Renew”.
- Enter “Whittlesea City” as the Centre
- Enter “Metro Little Athletics Club” as the Club – Note we welcome athletes from ALL areas!
- Click here to calculate your athlete’s age group.
- New members: Please bring Proof of Age (e.g. birth certificate, passport) and signed parent charter sheet to a pack collection day or first day of competition so your registration can be completed.
Please allow time to have this completed before your event starts
NB: ‘Come and Try’ athletes must also register, however can ‘submit application form’ only and then return to ‘submit payment’ after one trial session if they wish to continue.
Need Help Registering?
If you have any questions, or need help registering, please contact Elizabeth on 0413 556 458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org